Can I sue the Meigs County probation office for ordering a false warrant for violation of probation on me?

Decatur, TN |

I have never been on probation. the last offense I have had was a traffic ticket in 2011 for traffic control device. Not only was I not on probation from the time they issued the warrant till now but the charge on the warrant was wreckless driving

I'm currently litigating this very issue in Memphis, I had to got to the appeals court to say this but "yes you can thanks to me." I cannot believe how often this happens and they act like it's no big deal. It's unforgivable.
Claiborne Ferguson

Claiborne H. Ferguson, Esq. is * Certified as a Specialist in Criminal Trial Advocacy by the National Board of Trial Advocacy. * Certified as a Specialist in Criminal Trial Advocacy by the Tennessee Commission on Continuing Legal Education and Specialization.

Mr. Ferguson nailed this one. Consult with an attorney near you soon.

Call 615-736-9596 for consultation. This answer does not create an attorney-client relationship. This answer is for information only. Call me or another attorney to represent you.