Can I sue the Meigs County probation office for ordering a false warrant for violation of probation on me?

Asked about 1 year ago - Decatur, TN

I have never been on probation. the last offense I have had was a traffic ticket in 2011 for traffic control device. Not only was I not on probation from the time they issued the warrant till now but the charge on the warrant was wreckless driving

1. Claiborne Hambrick Ferguson

Pro

1

Best Answer

Answered . I'm currently litigating this very issue in Memphis, I had to got to the appeals court to say this but "yes you can thanks to me." I cannot believe how often this happens and they act like it's no big deal. It's unforgivable.

www.midsouthcriminaldefense.com
    Claiborne Ferguson

2. Grover Christopher Collins

Pro

Answered . Mr. Ferguson nailed this one. Consult with an attorney near you soon.