Can i sue the jail for giveing my broke flip flops that caused me to fall and injure my back and shoulder

Auburn, AL |

after i fell i was put in a holding cell by the front office were everyone works my back locked up and they let me lay there for 5 to 7 hours with urine all over me

1. Well perhaps wrong; no claim, in my view.

Personal injury cases only; I'm good at it; you be the Judge! All information provided is for informational and educational purposes only. No attorney client relationship has been formed or should be inferred. Please speak with a local and qualified attorney. I truly wish you and those close to you all the best. Jeff www.nyelderinjurylaw.com

2. These are very tough cases. I think you will have a hard time finding an attorney to take your case.

3. You will need to prove defective flip flops. Also, unless you have significant injury, the damages may not be big enough. Try consulting with a civil rights atty or other local injury lawyer. Must act quickly as there are usually short time reqts under state law in which to make claims.

4. That would be a stretch, but call a local personal injury lawyer in your state to investigate.

Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755 www.InjuryLawyerPhiladelphia.com