Can I sue the Car Dealership for providing false information on my Purchase Agreement/Bill of Sale

Asked about 3 years ago - Wellsboro, PA

I purchased a Vehicle from a Buy Here, Pay here dealership and after getting home and looking at the information.. They have written on my Purchase Agreement/ Bill of Sale that my car is a Saturn SL2 but the Carfax report states that according to my VIN the car is a Saturn SL1.

1. Pamela Koslyn

Answered . Every lawsuit needs damages and even assuming that this inofrmation is a mistake, how has it damaged you? Which car did you actually buy, the one in the contract or the one listed in the CarFax report? Are you imying that they sold you one car but contracted for another and that you're entitled to a different deal, maybe for a lower interest rate or a cheaper price?