Can I sue the barbaric witch "doctor" who circumcised me?

Asked over 1 year ago - Fairfax, VA

I feel like it is a gross and unnecessary procedure that was forced on my by a terrible "doctor". It dries up the head of my penis and it is uneven so the skin on top of my penis pulls while the bottom gives to give it an unnatural shape and feel. It can cause a pressure sensation that is uncomfortable when I climax. It is just altogether stupid and I do not even want the money, I would donate it all just to hurt the guy who told my gullible parents it was a good idea.

Attorney answers (3)

  1. Christian K. Lassen II


    Contributor Level 20


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . You should have it checked out by a physician, and if he thinks there was malpractice, retain a local attorney to order your records. There may be a statute of limitations issue.

  2. Matthew C Simon


    Contributor Level 18


    Lawyer agrees

    Answered . Its possible. You may have a Statute of Limitations issue. Take photos and get copies of your medical records and bring them to a local personal injury attorney who handles medical malpractice.

    The above is general information only and is not legal advice. The information provided does not form an attorney-... more
  3. Josh P Tolin

    Contributor Level 19

    Answered . Both of the attorneys who answered have given you good advice. More than likely, the statute of limitations has run. Call an attorney in VA and they will be able to tell you whether the statue has run. If so, there is nothing anyone can do.

Related Topics

Medical malpractice and personal injury

Medical malpractice occurs when a medical professional's negligence causes injury to a patient. Incorrect actions and inaction can both be forms of negligence.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

21,303 answers this week

2,696 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

21,303 answers this week

2,696 attorneys answering