Can I sue the apartment complex my uncle lives in if interior damage was caused by a flood while I was visiting?

Asked 10 months ago - Audubon, NJ

My car occurred some interior damage from a flood while visiting my uncle at his apartment complex.

Attorney answers (1)

  1. Steven Todd Keppler

    Contributor Level 14


    Lawyer agrees

    Answered . I'm fairly certain you got three good answers to this question the other day.

    The foregoing is not legal advice, and nothing in the foregoing shall be deemed to create an attorney client... more

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

24,184 answers this week

2,755 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

24,184 answers this week

2,755 attorneys answering

Legal Dictionary

Don't speak legalese? We define thousands of terms in plain English.

Browse our legal dictionary