Can I sue target for FALSELY ACCUSING ME OF STEALING, in turn humiliating me in front of hundreds of people.

Asked over 1 year ago - Los Angeles, CA

They basically jumped the gun and cut corners by inducting that I stole an item because they saw me with it on video and then soon there after they item wasn't present. And because he said i was acting very suspect he assumed that I had pocketed the item. He apologized but the humiliation in front of family friends was detrimental to my well being. THis has left a meess in my personal life and I dont know what t do.
I have also done some further research and they violated a couple of their corporate policies because they also followed me into the bathroom witch they shouldnt do i guess and he never saw me pocket the item which is a major no no i guess.

1. Nicholas Basil Spirtos

Answered . Yes, you can sue.

2. Jeffrey Bruce Gold

Pro

1

Answered . you can sue. Finding an attorney may not be easy though.