Can I sue someone for having me followed, my phone taped, and taking pictures of me where ever I go?

Asked about 1 year ago - Mooresville, NC

The women who is having this done to me is crazy. I helped her husband to find the right lawyer for a seperation and she proceeded to get my info through Haris Teeter. After doing that she went to my house and spoke with my dad and telling him I was having an affair with her husband. We set her up by sending love filled text to each other to prove she was hacking our phones and now she is doing it again. It has been the worst 8 months of my life. Please tell me where to go for help.

1. Kenneth Love Jr.

1

Answered . Call the police as suggested and file for a "50c" stalking protective order.

2. Sean Patrick Lewis

Answered . Honestly, her having information you sent to someone else is not definitive proof that she is hacking your phone. Hacking your phone is actually not very easy. Unless she is a technical specialist or hired one, where would she have gotten access to your phone? It certainly is possible, but not very likely.

Perhaps the easiest way to settle things down is to put your friendship with her husband on hold until after a divorce is final.

3. Rixon Charles Rafter III

Answered . Start with police if you believe she has tapped your phone or hacked your electronic devices.

WIth hard evidence you MIGHT be able to get a protective order--best to see a lawyer before attempting that couse of action.