Can i sue over a ball of cheese found in cheetos?

Denver, CO |

found a chunk of cheese in cheeto bag when i was eating the chips, i payed for the chips not for a ball of cheese if not i would go to a dairy farm

1. You need to have damages. Based on the facts you've presented I don't see damages.

I am only licensed in Arkansas. No part of this answer should be construed as creating an attorney client relationship.

2. Not much you can do about the situation other than ask for a replacement product.

3. You can sue anyone for any thing at any time. You can't always win. In your case, at best you might win $5. Your best bet is to ask the store to replace the product and then move on with your life.

You can reach Harkess & Salter LLC at (303) 531-5380 or info@Harkess-Salter.com. Stephen Harkess is an attorney licensed in the state and federal courts of Colorado. This answer is for general information only and does not create an attorney client relationship between Stephen Harkess or Harkess & Salter LLC and any person. You should schedule a consultation with an attorney to discuss the specifics of your legal issues.