Can I sue my parents over psychological problems from a bad childhood, neglect and emotional damage? (Part 3)

I have lots of visible pysical scars on my arms legs and on my neck from when I was a child because it was left untreated. The scaring looks so ugly. I have also had asthma and eczema since I was a child. I have holes in my arms and white scaring on my arms from scatching all over and over again because of the eczema on my skin was never medicated. I have also had very bad asthma since i was a child. I also suffer from bad depression. I have three little girls who were taken from me because of a false report. I did some research and I would also like to begin a law suit for false allegations. I can proof this people were wrong, i have lots of proof. I have pictures, letters and more. I like to inquire on Penal Code 1117.2 (wrongfully accused and a bunch of lies on the report)

Covina, CA -

Attorney Answers (2)

Hillary Johns

Hillary Johns

Family Law Attorney - San Diego, CA

Please see my previous answer.

Paula Brown Sinclair

Paula Brown Sinclair

Family Law Attorney - Twin Falls, ID

Ms. Johns and I have tried to respond in a helpful fashion. The severity of your distress is quite obvious. Unfortunately the legal system is not well-suited to settling the score for poos child-reading. This may also explain the absence of other responses by other attorneys.

This answer is offered as a public service for general information only and may not be relied upon as legal advice.

Related Advice

Questions? An attorney can help.

Ask a Question
Free & anonymous.
Find a Lawyer
Free. No commitment.