Skip to main content

Can I sue my parents over psychological problems from a bad childhood, neglect and emotional damage? (Part 3)

Covina, CA |

I have lots of visible pysical scars on my arms legs and on my neck from when I was a child because it was left untreated. The scaring looks so ugly. I have also had asthma and eczema since I was a child. I have holes in my arms and white scaring on my arms from scatching all over and over again because of the eczema on my skin was never medicated. I have also had very bad asthma since i was a child. I also suffer from bad depression. I have three little girls who were taken from me because of a false report. I did some research and I would also like to begin a law suit for false allegations. I can proof this people were wrong, i have lots of proof. I have pictures, letters and more. I like to inquire on Penal Code 1117.2 (wrongfully accused and a bunch of lies on the report)

11172,I was forced to deal with false allegations of neglect and some. I wanted to get my girls back ASAP and since the court appointed atty said fighting would have been a long process and i would not get my girls back fast. I was not able to live with that I just wanted them back and out of the foster home they were in and then away from my father because later I discovered he wanted to take my daughters from me, the father I never knew. I found him through people search. Now I want justice. I have so much proof to prove that this was all false. Before they were taken from me, my daughters were regularly seeing the same doctor since birth. I told the atty about this stuff in writing so many times but it didn't seem to help. The allegations started after a preschool teacher retaliated against me for writing a complaint to Sacramento about her misconduct @ the pre

Attorney Answers 2

  1. Please see my previous answer.

  2. Ms. Johns and I have tried to respond in a helpful fashion. The severity of your distress is quite obvious. Unfortunately the legal system is not well-suited to settling the score for poos child-reading. This may also explain the absence of other responses by other attorneys.

    This answer is offered as a public service for general information only and may not be relied upon as legal advice.

Child abuse topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics