Can i sue my nursing program for harassment and bullying?

Asked about 3 years ago - Los Angeles, CA

I am a male and graduated, but only recently told that i can sue my school over past events, i was picked on based on personality clashes by professors and forced to endure insults and personal questioning i couldn't refuse answering, subjected to extreme disciplinary actions including referral to psychological counseling and probation, all that while other students did not get punished even remotely close to the level i was punished. This caused me a lot of stress, medical problems, and quite a bit of suffering. Some of the events are documented in paperwork they forced me to sign over the years. A lot of the harassment seemed to be based on the background that i am a male, caucasian and of a certain religion. So based on this limited information, can i do anything?

1. Pamela Koslyn

Answered . Probably not, because it sounds like you've waited for years, which is too long to address this. Discrimination claims have to be brought within a certain time, whether you were told or became aware of any potential claims or not.

See a discrimination lawyer to discuss the details of your situation.