Can I sue my former employer for discussing my termination with other employees?

Montvale, NJ |

I was terminated from a large financial firm in which is very strict upon acting on the personal and confidential rule. They had denied my application for unemployment, which of course I had appealed. When my appeal date came, and my former supervisor showed up to it, she approached me in the waiting room and said hello, and also said "oh yea, Chris wanted me to tell you she said hello". (chris was another employee who worked in my dept that I was friends with). My first question to her was, "how did she know you were going to see me today"? she then knew what i was getting at, and was like "oh, she dont know what i am here for, she just knew i had court today and was going to see you ". long story short, im sure my confidential matter is being discussed, from managers no less.

1. Discussion of your termination does not appear to violate any law that I am aware of.