Can I sue my exhusband for false judgement and fraud?

Asked over 2 years ago - Van Nuys, CA

When I told the police about what happened, they said I need a lawyer. I contacted many attorneys, they all gave different answers. So, its easy for someone to make up the judgement, reseive the money and get away with this?? I was already divorced for three years when my bank released all my savings to the party who bought the judgement from my ex husband. My ex made up false paperwork. How on earth the court could believe all this if I wasn't aware of all this? I lost my savings right when my baby was born and I am still recovering. I want my money back and sue him for the costs.
I can prove EASILY that there was nothing to sue me for. Please help me.

1. Shalem Shem-Tov

3

Best Answer

Answered . You did not give enough information for me to give you a specific answer, but it sounds like you ex husband forged documents in order to take money out of your bank account. Depending on what evidence you have, you certainly may have a case. Our firm has handled numerous fraud cases, and we would be happy to speak with you.

2. Nicholas Basil Spirtos

1

Answered . Generally speaking, yes you can probably sue your ex-husband.