Can I sue my ex wife for alienating my daughter against me?

Medford, OR |
Filed under: Family law

My daughter is 24 years old and my ex-wife has been filling her head that I have done terrible things such as molestations, physical abuse and cheating since she was 3 years old when we separated. None of the accusations against me are true, all of which were proven in court, but my daughter will have nothing to do with me believing that it is true. My daughter and I have always been very close up until she was about 16, but she is afraid to stand up to her mother and I have hardly seen or spoke to her since then. I have had no contact with my ex-wife since then either, the permanent damage she has done to me and my daughter is ongoing and I have no relationship with my daughter because of it.

1. No.

Nothing posted on this site is intended to create an attorney-client relationship. Each case is unique. You are advised to have counsel at all stages of any legal proceeding, and to speak with your own lawyer in private to get advice about your specific situation. <br> <br> Jay Bodzin, Northwest Law Office, 2075 SW First Avenue, Suite 2J, Portland, OR 97201 | Telephone: 503-227-0965 | Facsimile: 503-345-0926 | Email: jay@northwestlawoffice.com | Online: www.northwestlawoffice.com