Can i sue my ex wife civilly?

Langhorne, PA |
Filed under: Family law

my divorce started in 2008 and ended in 2011 in pa. questions arose during my divorce that just recentley had me do a dna test on my son. just found out after 19 years that hes not my son. i would have never married back in 1992 if she wasnt pregnent. she really fooled me into thinking that i was the biological father. now what!!!!!!

1. Does she have any money, if no you are wasting your time, you shoul consult a PA Attorney

My name is Stephen R. Cohen and I have practiced over 38 years and can be reached at 213-819-1171. I practiced mainly in Los Angeles and Orange County, California. I am not seeking clients from existing relationships with other attorneys, and give only limited advise over the phone (the phone is primarily used to set appointments), these services do not create an attorney client relationship. I apologize for mispelling< as I am a lousy typist, My answers may offend as I do not believe in pulling punches or sugar coating the truth. Further regarding courts in other states my opinions are largely based on logic and what I think is the modern trend which is to consider the needs of the child.

2. You were betrayed, and your anger is justified. At the same time, this child knows you as his dad. You ARE his dad. Nothing can change that.

I will re-tag the question for the personal injury attorneys; but my colleague is right, unless mom has money, it likely won't be worth your effort.

3. No, not based on what you've posted.

4. Check with a lawyer in your state. Some states wont allow such a case. Dont know about PA.