Can i sue my employer for discrimination

Miami, FL |

i have being put on a leave due to a customer complaint, when the security officer interview me he instigated that since we were spanish we come to this country to have a better live, I also was put on the leave without salary and I also now of other employees that have being put on a leave and were paid. is this a good reason for me to feel that ii'm being discrimainated

1. Go to www.eeoc.gov and read the information at that website regarding discrimination based upon national origin. That will give you a good basis to decide whether your situation fits the criteria.

Bonnie Riggens
    Law Office of Bonita M. Riggens
    669 1st Ave. N.
    St. Petersburg, FL 33701
    Phone: 727-898-1401
    Fax: 727-823-7351
    Employment law representation: Contracts (Noncompete Agreements, Severance Negotiations), Defamation, Discrimination (Age, Disability, Gender, Pregnancy, National Origin, Race, Religion), Family and Medical Leave Act, Overtime Law. Privacy Law, Retaliation and Whistleblower Law, Sex Harassment, Unemployment Compensation, Unpaid Wages, USERRA

Civil rights topics