Can i sue my doctors for medical malpractice.

Leavenworth, KS |

My son is 1 years old and from day 1 it looks like he hadn't be circumcision. Even thought he was at the hospital. Now he has an infection and i ask my pediatrician and he said he has to have it re-done when hes 2 years old. My pediatrician said it was botch.

1. You need to call a local attorney for evaluation. There are time limits on bringing a claim and you should call right away.

2. A local malpractice lawyer would need to order the records to review.

3. In order to pursue a claim, it would recommend that you obtain your records from the hospital where the circumcision was performed the first time. I agree with my colleagues that there is a limited time for you to bring this action and that you should act as quickly as possible to protect your son's interest. If you are not comfortable with the physician who is treating your son, you always have the option of seeking a second opinion.

As with all malpractice cases, a bad outcome does not necessarily mean that there was malpractice. Malpractice is the breach of the standard of care. A physician will have to review the records and your son's treatment and condition in order to determine whether or not there was malpractice. Please call an attorney as soon as possible.