Can I sue my daughters 6th grade teacher?

Asked over 1 year ago - Shreveport, LA

My daughter was shown 2 R rated movies at school without my permission. I took it up with the school board and got the problem squared away. One of the teachers involved was suspended and now has returned to school and giving my daughter are hard time? Now my daughter doesn't want to return to school. What do I do? Do I have a case and if so what kind? Thank you

Attorney answers (1)

  1. Christine C McCall


    Contributor Level 20


    Lawyer agrees

    Answered . I think you know that it depends on what "hard time" means.

    No legal advice here. READ THIS BEFORE you contact me! My responses to questions on Avvo are never intended... more

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

32,760 answers this week

3,601 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

32,760 answers this week

3,601 attorneys answering