Can I sue my company for mental and emotional stress? I can't sleep, I'm depressed, anxious, and stressed out about my job.

Atlanta, GA |

everyday they are treating my like i dont have anylife other then just working for them, they told me even we gave u phone and laptop so that you can work 24*7. And they want me to stay in office extra hours, even said will terminate if i dont listen to them and send back to india. Make targets for me, implement them after discussion, which is just an FYI for me was never a discussion.

1. No. However if you are being singled out because of your ethnicity then you may have a discrimination claim.

Mr. Schenk may be reached at (678) 823-7678 during regular business hours, or anytime by email at rob@schenkfirm.com. The above statements are provided for general information purposes only and are not intended as legal advice or advice of any sort for a specific case or legal matter. If you do not have a signed attorney-client fee agreement with The Schenk Law Firm, then until such written fee agreement is provided and signed by both a prospective client and attorney for a particular case, neither Mr. Schenk nor the Firm will represent you nor will they be your attorney in any matter and you remain responsible for retaining your own attorney and for compliance with any and all deadlines and for any statutes of limitations that may pertain to potential claims. Comments made on a public forum, such as Avvo.com, to not have any confidentiality because others may read them. If you desire a private consultation with Mr. Schenk that is confidential, please go to www.schenkfirm.com or call (678) 823-7678 for a free initial consultation.