Can I sue my childs school for letting her fall in the Bathroom @ 3yrs. Old and having to get 2 stitches by the eye?

Milwaukee, WI |

She was coming out the stall walking to the sink slipped and fell that's wat the teacher says my Daughter say different.

1. Most government facilities enjoy immunity from suit and a short statute of limitations. You should discuss the specifics of your case with a local personal injury attorney immediately.

-Michael R. Juarez Law Office of Juarez and Schaeffer PO Box 16216 San Diego, CA 92105 (619) 804-4327 www.jslaw.org Mike@jslaw.org This posting is provided for “information purposes” only and should not be relied upon as "legal advice." Nothing transmitted from this posting constitutes the establishment of an attorney-client relationship. Applicability of the legal principles discussed here may differ substantially in individual situations or in different jurisdictions.

2. Perhaps, but you would want to retain a lawyer in your state to investigate whether there was negligence and whether you can get around the school immunity statutes most states have.

3. Negligence would have to be proven, and any school immunity statute problem would need to be overcome, thus, call a personal injury lawyer in your state asap. Good luck.

Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755 www.InjuryLawyerPhiladelphia.com

4. possibly. i would contact a local attorney to discuss your options.

5. Depends. Note if its a private or charter school these immunities probably won't apply. The claim viability is going to be largely fact dependent. Your best bet is to contact an attorney to discuss.