Can I sue my attorney for misrepresentation if my case has already been settled? If so, how do I do it?

Columbia, SC |
Filed under: Professional ethics

I signed the settlement, but realized they didn't collect for missed work.

You have to hire a legal malpractice attorney. You cannot do it yourself. It is too complicated and difficult.

My standard disclaimer: I am not offering legal advice, assume I do not know the law in your state and that I am just making suggestions for starting points for when you do speak with an attorney. Do NOT rely on anything I write and contact a lawyer in your area immediately after reading my posting.

Professional ethics topics