Can i sue mcdonalds for personal injury on my 5 year old?

Asked about 2 years ago - Deltona, FL

Dec 24 2011 my daughter slipped and fell at mcdonalds due to ice. Her nose was pouring blood and it knocked 4 of her teeth loose. She had black eyes and a cut under her nose that was visible. She was seen at the hospital and came back fine. My daughter is now terrified of stepping foot in a play place and crys everytime we go near there. What are my options?

1. Marian Audrey Lindquist

7

Answered . You need to hire a personal injury attorney to handle this case. Consults are usually free, and you don't pay any fees if there is no recovery. Find one in your area.

2. Daniel Marc Berman

4

Answered . Based on the facts you presented, it sounds like you have a case, though there are additional factors to consider. You need to hire an attorney to handle this for you.
    We handle cases like this statewide. Please visit our web site www.southfloridaaccidents.com and call us for a free consultation.

Pro

2

Best Answer

Answered . Whenever anyone sustains a slip and fall injury, they should retain a personal injury lawyer to investigate whether there was negligence. For the best info on slip and fall injuries, you may visit my website. Make sure you find a lawyer with a low contingency fee, less than 30%, so you are left with the lion's share of the settlement, not your lawyer. Good luck to you.

The answer does not create an attorney/client relationship and is for informational purposes only.

Lassen Law Firm
    1515 Market St #1510
    Philadelphia, PA 19102
    http://www.InjuryLawyerPhiladelphia.com

Licensed in PA & NJ. 29% Contingency Fee. Phone: 215-510-6755 www.InjuryLawyerPhiladelphia.com
  4. Jason Eric Neufeld

2

Answered . So sorry to hear about your daughter. If you can prove that the ice was there for a sufficient period of time (so that the employees knew, or should have known, that there was ice on the floor and failed to do anything about it), then you will likely be able to bring a claim against McDonalds.

You need to speak to a personal-injury attorney to discuss in more detail. I am available at 800.379.TEAM (8326).

If you already have an attorney - good luck to you. I hope your daughter recovers quickly and fully.

5. Jeffrey Mark Adams

3

Answered . By all means contact a local and qualified personal injury attorney. You should not delay any longer.

6. Jason D. Holbrook

Pro

Answered . Talk to a qualified and experienced personal injury lawyer with the experience, resources and tenacity to pursue a claim against a company like McDonalds. You are welcome to contact me if you would like to discuss further.

7. Lars A. Lundeen

Pro

Answered . Start by contacting a personal injury attorney in your area. Generally you will be able to receive a free consultation to review the facts and discuss all possible options.

You may also find it helpful to review the Legal Guides I have published on Avvo.com which deal with the various elements of damages and other issues you are now facing.

Legal Disclaimer:

If this information has been helpful, please indicate below.

Mr. Lundeen is licensed to practice law in Florida and Vermont. The response herein is not legal advice and does not create an attorney/client relationship. The response is in the form of legal education and is intended to provide general information about the matter within the question. Oftentimes the question does not include significant and important facts and timelines that, if known, could significantly change the reply and make it unsuitable. Mr. Lundeen strongly advises the questioner to confer with an attorney in your state in order to ensure proper advice is received.