Can i sue mcdonalds for personal injury on my 5 year old?

Deltona, FL |

Dec 24 2011 my daughter slipped and fell at mcdonalds due to ice. Her nose was pouring blood and it knocked 4 of her teeth loose. She had black eyes and a cut under her nose that was visible. She was seen at the hospital and came back fine. My daughter is now terrified of stepping foot in a play place and crys everytime we go near there. What are my options?

Whenever anyone sustains a slip and fall injury, they should retain a personal injury lawyer to investigate whether there was negligence. For the best info on slip and fall injuries, you may visit my website. Make sure you find a lawyer with a low contingency fee, less than 30%, so you are left with the lion's share of the settlement, not your lawyer. Good luck to you.

The answer does not create an attorney/client relationship and is for informational purposes only.

Lassen Law Firm
1515 Market St #1510
Philadelphia, PA 19102
http://www.InjuryLawyerPhiladelphia.com

Licensed in PA & NJ. 29% Contingency Fee. Phone: 215-510-6755 www.InjuryLawyerPhiladelphia.com

Based on the facts you presented, it sounds like you have a case, though there are additional factors to consider. You need to hire an attorney to handle this for you.
We handle cases like this statewide. Please visit our web site www.southfloridaaccidents.com and call us for a free consultation.

Daniel M. Berman www.southfloridaaccidents.com This is not to be considered legal advice nor does an attorney-client relationship exist.

You need to hire a personal injury attorney to handle this case. Consults are usually free, and you don't pay any fees if there is no recovery. Find one in your area.

The contents of this answer should be considered friendly advice, not legal advice and the answer should not be construed to constitute an attorney-client relationship. If you'd like actual legal advice, call me at 954-567-4100. Also, if you liked this answer did, be sure to click the thumbs-up button

By all means contact a local and qualified personal injury attorney. You should not delay any longer.

Personal injury cases only; I'm good at it; you be the Judge! All information provided is for informational and educational purposes only. No attorney client relationship has been formed or should be inferred. Please speak with a local and qualified attorney. I truly wish you and those close to you all the best. Jeff www.nyelderinjurylaw.com

So sorry to hear about your daughter. If you can prove that the ice was there for a sufficient period of time (so that the employees knew, or should have known, that there was ice on the floor and failed to do anything about it), then you will likely be able to bring a claim against McDonalds.

You need to speak to a personal-injury attorney to discuss in more detail. I am available at 800.379.TEAM (8326).

If you already have an attorney - good luck to you. I hope your daughter recovers quickly and fully.

Talk to a qualified and experienced personal injury lawyer with the experience, resources and tenacity to pursue a claim against a company like McDonalds. You are welcome to contact me if you would like to discuss further.

I am not your attorney, we do not have an attorney client relationship and nothing stated above should ever be construed as legal advice on which you may rely in your actions. If you would like to discuss further, please contact me. Jason Holbrook, Esq. Holbrook Law Jacksonville Office 4651 Salisbury Road Fourth Floor Jacksonville, FL 32256 (888) 908-7824 toll free (904) 253-7991 phone (904) 900-5504 fax Sarasota Office 1990 Main Street Suite 750 Sarasota, FL 34236 (888) 908-7824 toll free (941) 538-7878 phone (941) 538-7879 fax

Start by contacting a personal injury attorney in your area. Generally you will be able to receive a free consultation to review the facts and discuss all possible options.

You may also find it helpful to review the Legal Guides I have published on Avvo.com which deal with the various elements of damages and other issues you are now facing.

Legal Disclaimer:

If this information has been helpful, please indicate below.

Mr. Lundeen is licensed to practice law in Florida and Vermont. The response herein is not legal advice and does not create an attorney/client relationship. The response is in the form of legal education and is intended to provide general information about the matter within the question. Oftentimes the question does not include significant and important facts and timelines that, if known, could significantly change the reply and make it unsuitable. Mr. Lundeen strongly advises the questioner to confer with an attorney in your state in order to ensure proper advice is received.