Can I sue McDonald's for false advertising?

Virginia Beach, VA |

During the Monopoly game at McDonald's, they are advertising 1 in 4 game pieces win granted some of the pieces are instant win food prizes. I got 3 food items with 2 game pieces each, and not one of them was a winner. (0/6 ) That's clearly false advertising. Just curious how good a case it is.

What a foolish question. That is clearly NOT false advertising. It does not say one of EVERY four wins, rather 1 out of 4 wins. I am more like 1 out of 3 on winners, so you are just unlucky in addition to being foolish.

I am not your lawyer and you are not my client. Free advice here is without recourse and any reliance thereupon is at your sole risk. This is done without compensation as a free public service. I am licensed in IL, MO, TX and I am a Reg. Pat. Atty. so advice in any other jurisdiction is strictly general advice and should be confirmed with an attorney licensed in that jurisdiction.

Thanks for being a tool. You're about as helpful as a cancerous tumor. I hope you die of AIDS.