Can i sue for sexual harassment and racism at the job

Dallas, TX |

Making sexual gestures using racial slurs speaking a secondary language no raise in two years and the only African American working steady there in two years

1. You can certainly sue for a hostile work environment. Whether you can win or not is. Different question. We would need more information to assess how strong your claim may be. For instance, have you made complaints to management? Is there documentation? Has management taken any steps to remediate the situation? Are these co-workers? Superiors? Management?

I may be contacted at 212-553-9300.

2. It is possible that you have a viable claim for discrimination due to a hostile work environment but more facts would definitely be needed to assess your situation. You should speak with one of us local employment discrimination lawyers about your situation. I would be happy to talk with you. You can contact me privately at adam.kielich@kielichlawfirm.com

3. Yes. Retain a local sexual harassment lawyer to investigate.

4. Consult with an attorney who practices in Texas. I would like to hear the who, what, when, where and how. In other words, the good, bad and the ugly, to the extent, I do not have a conflict of interest.