Can I sue for serious side effects of using the Depo-Provera that have caused me to loose jobs, hospitalization, and much more?

Allentown, PA |

I started using the depo in 2002 roughly.i did not have any mental health issues prior. in 2007 i had to start being medicated for anxiety.it continued to get worse. to the point in 2010 i was having panic attacks, attempted suicide, doctors tried all kinds of anti-depressants nothing helped. Finally i was told i had to file for SSI/SSD because nothing was helping. All my doctors were aware I was using the depo-provera. NONE ever suggested that it could be causing the problems. December 2011 I stopped all medications except the depo. March 2012 I stopped the depo. within 3 weeks my issues started to lessen. I couldn't hold a job, was denied SSI/SSD, had to file Bankruptcy. because of this, I have lost everything, including my marriage because it turned me into a lunatic.

1. There are some law firms that handle these depo provera cases. Simply google depo provera lawsuit, and you will find a list of firms that could potentially help you. Good luck to you.

Licensed in PA & NJ. 29% Contingency Fee. Phone: 215-510-6755 www.InjuryLawyerPhiladelphia.com

2. There are many firms that are investigating Depo-Provera claims. You should either contact a personal injury law firm and see if they are reviewing them. if they ar enot, I am sure they can refer you to someone who can address your concerns.
    Scott Cooper
    scooper@schmidtkramer.com
    717-888-8888

3. Use google to find a law firm that handles depo-provera lawsuits. These are very specialized law firms because of the cost and complexity of products liability law.

4. I was involved in Depo Provera litigation a number of years ago. Those cases however involved the change tot he warning label regarding long term usage and its link to osteoprosis. I am not aware of anyone who is handling cases involving the problems that you describe, nor do I know of any studies that link what you describe to the Depo Provera injections. But I have heard many others make similar complaints from those who have contacted me over the years regarding this medication.

This provides general information about Pennsylvania personal injury lawsuits and other legal information. Nothing here is intended to be legal advice. Nothing here constitutes the formation of an attorney client relationship. Nothing here is not intended to solicit clients outside the State of New Jersey or the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. In order to discuss representation, we must personally speak with you and enter into a signed, written agreement for representation.