Can i sue for discrimination?

Asked 6 months ago - Atlanta, GA

Okay, i went to an interview after my interview was done a worker who went to my high school went to the manager and said not to hire me she broke confidentiality by discussing my interview with the employee. I have evidence of this is this grounds for an lawsuit?

1. Scott Benjamin Riddle

Pro

2

Answered . Discrimination for what? What "confidentiality" did you think you had for an interview? "Someone said something" tells us absolutely nothing, If you believe that a job interview somehow means the potential employer can't gather information about you, you are incorrect.

2. Christine C McCall

Pro

1

Answered . There is no "confidentiality" to "break" in these circumstances, and the employer is absolutely allowed to pay attention to personal experience information relayed by its employees. You have no claim.

3. Geoffry Eugene Malicoat

1

Answered . No. You were not illegally discriminated against, at least under these facts.