Skip to main content

Can I sue for child support? Seeing as he is already behind. Child support is handling it but so far no money come to me.

Jacksonville, NC |

My daughers dad lives in California. Im in NC. He never calls or sends her anything. Dosent help me support our daughter. Im not working at the moment. so any money will help. Hes about to have a warrant out for his arrest. If hes stopped in Cali will they arrest him or will it just be inforced here?

Attorney Answers 1


Your question is a bit confusing. Is there a warrant out for his arrest? If so, why is there a warrant out for his arrest?

If you have no court orders in place then you should consider filing a complaint for child support. I would suggest consulting with an experienced family law attorney in your area.

Mark as helpful

Child support topics

Recommended articles about Child support

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics