Can I sue for breach of contract if attorney cancelled his contract and told me to get another lawyer, I did

My hearing was post-phoned he was rude and did no work but got paid. This was a SSI hearing, he would not meet with me in person and did not gather info. Was rude and threatning to me.

Pittsburgh, PA -

Attorney Answers (1)

Philip Douglas Cave

Philip Douglas Cave

Military Law Attorney - Alexandria, VA

I think this is something you might be looking for. 703-298-9562, 800-401-1583. Answering your question does not create an attorney-client... more

Questions? An attorney can help.

Ask a Question
Free & anonymous.
Find a Lawyer
Free. No commitment.