Can i sue for being wrongfully kicked out of my hotel room at 12 midnight

Asked over 1 year ago - Antioch, CA

i was kicked out of my embassy suite hotel room at midnight 1 hour after another guest i new was kicked out for having to many people in her room. the night time manager told my husband and we were being evicted first told us we were being kicked our room because we had to many people in our room when i told her the day time manager gave us the upgrade she said "OK well your not being put out because that. your being put out because the person that she kicked out came to my room before they left the hotel i informed her that guest never came to room i knew them but they went with us.

1. Michael Charles Doland

6

Answered . Your question suggests that there are more facts than those you are disclosing. Your rights will depend on any contract you signed with the hotel, including terms and conditions. Your damages will be minimal and small claims court will be the proper venue for you.

2. Jeffrey Bruce Gold

Pro

6

Answered . I think a letter to the Embassy Suite's management will get you more than suing in small claims court. I agree with the other poster, that there are details missing in the post.

3. Albert Lee Crosner

4

Answered . I agree with Mr. Doland and Mr. Gold. The facts are insufficient, but if you believe that you have sufficient evidence of what you claim, Small Claims court would be something to consider. Good luck.