Can I sue for being extorted and blackmailed?

Seattle, WA |

I have recently been blackmailed by a friend of mine who knows very personal information about me and when I don't do what he wants or I attempt to cut contact he threatens to leak damaging information about me I have given him rides money cigarettes and have to answer the phone when he calls he has also forced me to be his girlfriend if this information leaked it would be extremely damaging for me and he knows that

1. Blackmail and extortion are criminal matters. Please contact the police lodge a complaint.

The information is for general information purposes only. Nothing stated above should be taken as legal advice for any individual case or situation.

2. Cal the police.

The answer does not create an attorney-client relationship and is for informational purposes only.

Lassen Law Firm
    1515 Market St #1510
    Philadelphia, PA 19102
    215-510-6755
    http://www.InjuryLawyerPhiladelphia.com

Licensed in PA & NJ. 29% Contingency Fee. Phone: 215-510-6755 www.InjuryLawyerPhiladelphia.com