Can I sue Fannie Mae?

Encino, CA |
Filed under: Lawsuits and disputes

Fannie Mae is my loan holder.
Fannie Mae database has an error in the data base (3 extra letter in the unit number).
A year before I was not able to refinance because of that. I did not know what was wrong back then.
Now I do know. I have contacted company I am paying my mortgage payments to and asked them to contact Fannie Mae to have error fixed.
They have filed request. On the date scheduled for the Fannie Mae database update it was not fixed.
I have them filed request again. Will wait for few more days (nex update scheduled for the 8/11/12).
I would appreciate any advice if suing Fannie May would be possible.
They act as a black hole. No respect to people. That is not right.

Gee, who hasn't observed the surrealism of bureaucracy? I doubt that suing them would fix it or satisfy you.

[In accordance with the Avvo community guidelines, this communication does not constitute "legal advice", nor does it form an attorney-client relationship.]

I am just curious if that would be possible and if that would make them to pay some money for that.

Robert Daniel Kelly

Robert Daniel Kelly

See Proverbs 16:4.

Recommended articles about Lawsuits and disputes