Skip to main content

Can I sue due to a blood clot caused by Orhto Novum?

Clifton, IL |

I took Orhto Novum for birth control and developed a blot clot in my leg which required hospitalization.

Attorney Answers 3


You need to bring all your paperwork and discuss your case in person with a defective products attorney. Not enough information is furnished here and it would be impossible to evaluate your case in this forum.

Mark as helpful

3 lawyers agree


Research the product over the internet and attorneys bringing action due to blod clots brought on by Ortho Novum

My name is Stephen R. Cohen and have practiced since 1974. I practice in Los Angeles and Orange County, CA. These answers do not create an attorney client relationship. My answers may offend I believe in telling the truth, I use common sense as well as the law. Other state's laws may differ.. There are a lot of really good attorneys on this site, I will do limited appearances which are preparation of court documents it is , less expensive. However generally I believe an attorney is better than none.

Mark as helpful

1 lawyer agrees


Have a local defective drug lawyer investigate

Mark as helpful

3 lawyers agree

Personal injury topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics