Skip to main content

Can I sue DSS for Harassment.

Jacksonville, NC |

DSS has Harassed my family because they are protecting a person who molested my child they say my 6 y/o who is autistic is a lier and that we are just as much at fault as they guy who did this. its seems theya re protecting him because he is suing the city. he has other sexual charges against him,not including vandalism he did my house and cars and other peoples house and cars please help me

+ Read More

Attorney answers 2


It is difficult to sue Govt. and state agencies but not impossible, perhaps a court order is the first step, please sit with a local NC attny and he or she will go over your options, take care and I hope that things work out.

Legal disclaimer: The response given is not intended to create, nor does it create an ongoing duty to respond to questions. The response does not form an attorney-client relationship, nor is it intended to be anything other than the educated opinion of the author. It should not be relied upon as legal advice. The response given is based upon the limited facts provided by the person asking the question. To the extent additional or different facts exist, the response might possibly change. Attorney is licensed to practice law only in the State of Massachusetts. Responses are based solely on Massachusetts law unless stated otherwise.



do you know what kind of lawyer I would need

Howard M Lewis

Howard M Lewis


yes, either a probate and family court attorney or a civil attorney with a specialty of suing the govt, states or municipalities, if you think my answer helped you, i would really appreciate you marking my answer as best, that really helps me alot, take good care of yourself and I hope that things turn out as you hope.


Seems a better choice is to sue the person who molested your child.

The author of this opinion is licensed only in the states of NC, SC and TN.

Child custody topics

Recommended articles about Child custody

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer