Can I sue DHS/Camba Cluster Program for keeping me in unsafe conditions they are aware of?

Brooklyn, NY |
Filed under: Lawsuits and disputes

I am disabled and have been in the shelter system for almost 8 years. 3 of those years have been here. Camba is aware of some dirty things going on in the shelter and does nothing. My life is in danger because I've complained and they do nothing. Cops have stopped showing up. I've contacted DHS and no response. I'm literally in fear for my life and need help.

I failed to mention it is a family shelter. I live with my spouse and my child.

1. I think that you should have someone look into it to see if there are factual grounds for your suspicions and not just good old fashioned paranoia.

Jeffrey J. Estrella, Esq.

The answers posted herein are not legal advice and no attorney-client relationship exists. Call for a free 20 minute consultation! THE ESTRELLA LAW FIRM, P.C. “LEGAL REPRESENTATION AND CONSULTING SERVICES THAT GO THE EXTRA MILE” -- Jeffrey J. Estrella, Esq. Licensed Attorney and Counsellor At Law/Abogado y Licensiado Licensed in New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut The Estrella Law Firm, P.C. 75-20 Astoria Boulevard, Suite 170 Inside The Bulova Corporate Center Jackson Heights, NY 11370 T. (347) 628-2391 F. (718) 672-4728 E. Estrella.Jeffrey@gmail.com www.EstrellaLawyer.com