Can I sue Department of Social Services?

Alamosa, CO |

They took me out of my home for an untruth kept me out and got my parents to agree so they would not lose parental rights and took my brothers from the home and allowed me rights but because they acted out after a visit have now suspended my rights and it would be a year since I saw them in November.

1. You might try reporting this with some more clarity. You use the pronouns "they" and "them" and no punctuation between sentences so it's dificult to understand your facts. State the facts - not your conclusions, and not your opinions.

PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE YOU COMMENT, EMAIL ME OR PHONE ME. I'm only licensed in CA. This answer doesn't make me your lawyer, and neither do follow-up comments and/or emails and/or phone calls, and you shouldn't expect me to respond to your further questions if you haven't hired me. We need an actual agreement confirmed in writing before any attorney-client relationship is formed. This answer doesn't constitute legal advice, and shouldn't be relied on, since each state has different laws, each situation is fact specific, and it is impossible to evaluate a legal problem without a comprehensive consultation and review of all the facts and documents at issue.