Skip to main content

Can I sue dcf, and what lawyer would handle the case I have?

New Smyrna Beach, FL |

A dcf worker tried to bribe me to his urine for a UA in exchange for sexual favors. The dcf worker got arrested after admitting to what happend and is now incarcerated.

Attorney Answers 2


You would need a personal injury attorney, and you would have to show that DCF had some reason to believe this person might behave in this fashion and did nothing to stop it. For example if they knew he had a history of this kind of behavior, but hired him anyway.

If you found this answer helpful, let me know by clicking the "Mark as Helpful" button at the bottom of this answer. It’s easy and appreciated.

Mark as helpful

1 lawyer agrees


Probably not. This sounds like something that would be totally outside of the employees job duties.

R. Jason de Groot, Esq., 386-337-8239

Mark as helpful

Lawsuits and disputes topics

Recommended articles about Lawsuits and disputes

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics