Skip to main content

Can I sue CVS Pharmacy for misprinting medicine for my special needs child?

Washington, DC |

My child has down syndrome and with that comes some health problems, in my son's case he has respiratory issues. in which he has to take a combination of medicine to help him breath. One of the medication that he takes was misprinted and could have resulted into a fatal outcome and this is not the first time they have made mistakes with his meds, this time though is the last straw!! Can u help?

Attorney Answers 1

  1. You can only sue them, or make a claim against them if they did an actual harm. If there was no harm, there is no claim. If you are upset, you can complain to CVS corporate headquarters or to the District of Columbia Department of Health.

Trusts topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

An attorney can help.

Post a question and get free legal advice from attorneys.

Ask a Lawyer

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics