Can I sue CVS Pharmacy for misprinting medicine for my special needs child?

Washington, DC |

My child has down syndrome and with that comes some health problems, in my son's case he has respiratory issues. in which he has to take a combination of medicine to help him breath. One of the medication that he takes was misprinted and could have resulted into a fatal outcome and this is not the first time they have made mistakes with his meds, this time though is the last straw!! Can u help?

You can only sue them, or make a claim against them if they did an actual harm. If there was no harm, there is no claim. If you are upset, you can complain to CVS corporate headquarters or to the District of Columbia Department of Health.

Thank you so much Mr. Meyres!, you saved me a lot of time and money, some people was really trying to make me pay for that advice,and I didn't even know if I had a case. No more time or energy wasted, again Thank you!!

Craig Meyers

Craig Meyers

I'm glad I could help. I have handled cases for client's where they received the wrong medication. On a more personal note, I have received the wrong medication a handful of times in my life. Please contact me if I can ever help you in the future. Craig. 301-670-7030

Wills and estates topics