Can I sue car dealer for doing a bad job on brakes

Santa Fe, NM |
Filed under: Car repairs

had vehicle serviced on Monday june 17 told car needed rear brakes I approved the work left for vactions on wensday june 19 in the vehicle service trveled whit all my family whit loose rear brakes what can I do

1. Can you sue? yes.
    Will you win? None here can say. Depends on LOTS of facts not in your post.
    What can you do? Take the car back and request they complete the work properly.
    Document everything in writing and with pictures. Contact an attorney afterward and determine after a complete review of ALL the facts, whether you have any legal options. Best of luck to you.

NOT LEGAL ADVICE. FOR EDUCATION AND INFORMATION ONLY. Mr. Rafter is licensed to practice in the Commonwealth of Virginia and the US Federal Courts in Virginia. There is no implied or actual attorney-client relationship arising from this education exchange. You should speak with an attorney licensed in your state, to whom you have provided all the facts before you take steps that may impact your legal rights. Mr. Rafter is under no obligation to answer subsequent emails or phone calls related to this matter.

Car repairs topics