CAN I SUE BURGER KING FOR THE RECENT FINDINGS OF HORSE MEAT IN THEIR PRODUCTS IF ME AND MY FAMILY EAT THEIR ALOT.

Richmond, VA |

I RECENTLY SAW ON CHANNEL 8 NEWS WHERE BUGER KING IS SUEING THEIR MEAT SUPPLIER FOR SELLING THEM HORSE MEAT. SO CAN I SUE BURGER KING FOR SELLING THEIR PRODUCTS TO ME NOT KNOWING IT CONTAINED HORSE MEAT.

1. What are your damages and how do you know you received horse meat?

I am only licensed in Arkansas. No part of this answer should be construed as creating an attorney client relationship.

2. My understanding is that the horse meat scandal was in Britain only. I am certain that if this occurred in the US there will be a class action you can join. I would be interested in seeing any news accounts from the US.

My answer to your question does not create an attorney-client relationship.

3. How do you know your products contained horse meat?

4. A background on horsemeat. Horsemeat became legal to sell in November 2011. Horsemeat can sometimes be dangerous to eat, as some horse meat has tested positive for phenylbutazone, an anti-inflammatory drug given to horses that can cause cancer in humans.

When a fast food chain advertises 100% pure beef, when this is not true, this can be misrepresentation. It's similar to when a hoagie chain advertises a foot long sub, when 4 out of 7 tested are 11 inches or less.

However, without sustaining damages, a lawsuit would not likely yield much money.

Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755 www.InjuryLawyerPhiladelphia.com

5. How would you be able to prove you ate horse meat? The solution is to simply stop eating there.