Skip to main content

Can i sue and protect my family from harrassment?

Seattle, WA |

the school my child goes to failed to notify mr that my child was in police custody it took me calling around for about 2 hres and being falsely accused of abuse. now im being harrassed by the police and im not sure what to do.

Attorney Answers 1

  1. This is not a child custody question. You would need to contact a personal injury attorney

    The information is for general information purposes only. Nothing stated above should be taken as legal advice for any individual case or situation.