Can I sue a witness who LIED if I have PROOF and they caused me to be labeled UNFIT father and sexual molester,lost custody

Asked about 1 year ago - Pensacola, FL

At very last instances of testimony, without a hint of warning, my oldest daughter stated FALSELY that I had molested her since age of her first memory to age of 16. She then continues that no contact with her ever made nor suggested, nor that pics then, nothing---she simply stated that I molested her and that was it. I crossed examine her (of course) and was able to get her to admit to court she was upset with me about money stoppage recently and that just 2 weeks previously she visited me and wrote me a letter explaining how great a father I was.I displayed evidence that she has history of crying rape against others,namely those she was helping and her brother even. Had a BLACKMAIL letter her and an ex-gf both SIGNED AND DATED for $2500 threatening to accuse me. Judge BELIEVED HER-I LOST

1. Eddie E Stephens III

2

Answered . You cannot sue them for slander or libel doubt to something called litigation immunity or litigation privilege. There are other remedies for perjury including state prosecution and contempt from Court. Good luck!

2. William Charles Rosenfelt

2

Answered . Very unlikely as statement made in connection with litigation are privileged.

3. Carin Manders Constantine

1

Answered . Are you related to the other person asking questions out of Pensacola about children taken by DCF and placed with the grandparents?