Can I sue a witness who LIED if I have PROOF and they caused me to be labeled UNFIT father and sexual molester,lost custody

Pensacola, FL |

At very last instances of testimony, without a hint of warning, my oldest daughter stated FALSELY that I had molested her since age of her first memory to age of 16. She then continues that no contact with her ever made nor suggested, nor that pics then, nothing---she simply stated that I molested her and that was it. I crossed examine her (of course) and was able to get her to admit to court she was upset with me about money stoppage recently and that just 2 weeks previously she visited me and wrote me a letter explaining how great a father I was.I displayed evidence that she has history of crying rape against others,namely those she was helping and her brother even. Had a BLACKMAIL letter her and an ex-gf both SIGNED AND DATED for $2500 threatening to accuse me. Judge BELIEVED HER-I LOST

1. You cannot sue them for slander or libel doubt to something called litigation immunity or litigation privilege. There are other remedies for perjury including state prosecution and contempt from Court. Good luck!

The information provided on this website is of a general nature and may not apply to any particular set of facts or to all circumstances. It should not be construed as legal advice and does not constitute an engagement of any participating attorneys or in any way establish an attorney-client relationship with any participating attorneys. You should not rely solely upon information that you may receive during any conference calls, or any transcripts or recordings of conference calls. You should consult an attorney of your choosing to obtain advice for your particular situation. Laws and regulations are constantly changing.

2. Are you related to the other person asking questions out of Pensacola about children taken by DCF and placed with the grandparents?

This information is a general answer and is not specific to any particular case. Carin Manders Constantine, Esq. 727-456-0032/ 727-488-8272 familylawyer411.com/about-carin https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Law-Offices-of-Carin-M-Constantine/125967577416313 http://www.linkedin.com/pub/carin-constantine/b/861/445

3. Very unlikely as statement made in connection with litigation are privileged.

Please be advised that any answers or information disseminated above do not constitute legal advice and that the attorney responsible for this posting is merely attempting to participate in a Q & A session intended to be helpful but certainly not intended to be legal advice. It is important that you understand that no attorney-client relationship has been formed and that the attorney has no obligation to follow up with you with your legal issue unless you separately contact said attorney and arrange for him to legally represent you.