Can I sue a website for discrimination? I joined a Photography website so I posted some Camera equipment in there classified.

Asked 9 months ago - San Diego, CA

All of a sudden I was attacked by members like wild dogs calling me a scammer. So after all the abuse they put a lock on my ad.

So recently I posted my Camera equipment again and the abuse started again calling me a scammer and pathetic. I've never experience anything like that. I did complain the first time to a supporter and he just said they did that because they didn't know you.

They need to be taught a lesson so if I could sue them I will! Otherwise this will continue on. So the 2nd ad that I put up they took it down it vanished! I do have some emails from them I really want to go after them.

1. Christine C McCall

Pro

4

Answered . There is not an actionable claim for unlawful discrimination based on these facts.

2. Robert John Murillo

4

Answered . Can you sue? Yes, you can sue anyone for almost anything. Will your "discrimination" suit have even a tiny chance of winning? No. This is not illegal discrimination.

3. Dana Howard Shultz

2

Answered . I agree with my colleagues that you have not suffered unlawful discrimination.

This information does not constitute legal advice and does not establish an attorney-client relationship.
  4. Andrew Mark Jaffe

Pro

1

Answered . Anythime you post anything on the web, you need to be prepared for the trolls to attack. I understand your heartburn here, but there is no discrimination.

If you have items to sell, find another photo site with classifieds or use eBay.