Can I sue a university

Asked over 1 year ago - Allen Park, MI

The issue is, I was enrolled in a class, in which a professor made several racist remarks, I approached the head of the department, and the financial aid department, was told that if I left the situation alone I would not be held responsible for any repayment for the class. They have since put the debt to collection. I have an email stating I owe no money because of the issues, they say the is different that what they have. What sort of of Legal Action can I take?

1. Christine C McCall

Pro

1

Answered . You need to consult personally with a lawyer. These facts do not make sense, so something is wrong or missing.