Can I sue a starbucks branch if 2 of their employees called me hideous names?

Asked 9 months ago - Los Angeles, CA

to make is short i purchased a coffee and asked for them to remake it because it wasn't tasting right, so they got mad and called me a retard and called me a son of a b**** and when i tried getting my money back they just kept ignoring me.

1. Christine C McCall

Pro

2

Answered . These facts don't support a sound lawsuit.

2. David Herman Hirsch

1

Answered . I agree with Ms. McCall, what you describe isn't the basis for a lawsuit, but you should certainly complain to the management about the conduct of their employees...

THESE COMMENTS MUST NOT BE CONSIDERED LEGAL ADVICE. Comments made on websites such as Avvo.com are provided for information purposes only, and you should not base a decision to act or refrain from acting based upon this answer. The only way to determine how the law may apply to your particular situation is to consult with an attorney licensed in your jurisdiction. Answering this question does not create an attorney-client relationship or otherwise require further consultation. That relationship is established by the execution of a written agreement for legal services. Also, see Avvo's terms and conditions of use, specifically item 9, incorporated by this reference.

3. Sagar P. Parikh

1

Answered . You can sue, but you wouldn't be successful as you have no damages.

4. Santo Joseph Riccobono

1

Answered . I agree, I dont think the facts merit a lawsuit.