Can I sue a school for unwanted student loans?

Santa Monica, CA |

I'm a military vet. I applied for a school that said, the only way I would be able to enroll is if I filed for student loans. I did on an agreement that they would cancel it was soon as my VA benefits kicked a few weeks later. As it turned out they never canceled my student loans because I found out about it when I dropped out of that school. I have a financial plans made by the school that shows that all my tuition is being paid for by the VA.

The Los Angeles County Bar Association has a pro bono program of volunteer lawyers to help veterans. Here is the link. Call the County Bar, you may be able to find ways to secure help and advice for your situation.

Disclaimer: Please understand that I am not offering legal advice, nor forming an attorney-client relationship with you. I am not representing you, nor doing anything to protect your legal rights. If you believe that you have suffered a legal wrong, take action before any statute or limitations expires, or your right to do so may be lost forever.

Recommended articles about Bankruptcy and debt