Skip to main content

Can I sue a porolle officer for perjury while under oath

Clovis, CA |

I was a whitness for my boyfriend but at the time just a friend for some nun chucks and a samari sward they were mine I sray in their sheed its like a bordering room and he stayed in the house but we would have relations but my room was a mess abd the porolle officer.lied on paper work and under oath now my friend is in jail and he was my care giver I can't walk and very sick he was supposed to get off porolle the 13 of next month

Attorney Answers 4

  1. Your question makes little sense. That being said, to sue somone you must have standing. Even if this parole officer did somthing that rises to being sued, you dont have standing to sue as he did not do anything directly to you..

    Perjury is a criminal charge... If there were two witnesess maybe he saw one thing and the court believed what he saw..

    This is for general information only. Nothing in this information should be construed as creating an attorney-client relationship nor shall any of this information be construed as providing legal advice. Laws change over time and differ from state to state. These answers are based on California Law.Applicability of the legal principles discussed may differ substantially in individual situations. You should not act upon the information presented herein without consulting an attorney about your particular situation. No attorney-client relationship is established.

  2. Your boyfriend needs to hire a criminal defense attorney in your area to advise him on the parole matter. He needs legal counsel to defend the violation.

    I am trying to give you a general answer to your question. We do not have an attorney-client relationship by this response on the avvo website. I have not been retained to represent you. I am licensed to practice law in Kentucky and in federal court in this state and the Southern District of Indiana. You need to seek legal advice from an attorney licensed to practice in your area..

  3. I'm not sure what your question is... perhaps you could post additional details?

    Please don't forget to choose the "best" or most "helpful" answer. This response does not create an attorney client relationship. The information provided here should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice received by an attorney that you have retained for your specific case. If you are actually involved in a case pending in court and you have an attorney, you should speak to your attorney and follow his/her advice. The information provided here is for general purposes only.

  4. Is there someone else living in the house, like your boyfriend's mother, who could testify that the weapons were yours but you couldn't keep them in the boarding room because you were so sick? If they were found in your boyfriend's personal areas, or common areas to which he had access (like the kitchen) I doubt there's a defense for him. However, if they were found in someone else's personal area to which he had no access (like a roommate's bedroom) that could be a defense.

Criminal defense topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics