Can I sue a porolle officer for perjury while under oath

I was a whitness for my boyfriend but at the time just a friend for some nun chucks and a samari sward they were mine I sray in their sheed its like a bordering room and he stayed in the house but we would have relations but my room was a mess abd the porolle officer.lied on paper work and under oath now my friend is in jail and he was my care giver I can't walk and very sick he was supposed to get off porolle the 13 of next month

Clovis, CA -

Kelvin P. Green

Kelvin P. Green

General Practice Lawyer - Torrance, CA

Your question makes little sense. That being said, to sue somone you must have standing. Even if this parole officer did somthing that rises to being sued, you dont have standing to sue as he did not do anything directly to you..

Perjury is a criminal charge... If there were two witnesess maybe he saw one thing and the court believed what he saw..

Amy Katherine Guerra

Amy Katherine Guerra

Criminal Defense Attorney - Fresno, CA

I'm not sure what your question is... perhaps you could post additional details?

Gayle Anne-Marie Gutekunst

Gayle Anne-Marie Gutekunst

Criminal Defense Attorney

Is there someone else living in the house, like your boyfriend's mother, who could testify that the weapons were yours but you couldn't keep them in the boarding room because you were so sick? If they were found in your boyfriend's personal areas, or common areas to which he had access (like the kitchen) I doubt there's a defense for him. However, if they were found in someone else's personal area to which he had no access (like a roommate's bedroom) that could be a defense.

Frank Mascagni III

Frank Mascagni III

Criminal Defense Attorney - Louisville, KY

Your boyfriend needs to hire a criminal defense attorney in your area to advise him on the parole matter. He needs legal counsel to defend the violation.

Related Advice