Can I sue a person for pushing, grabbing, vehicular damage, and emotional distress?

Starkville, MS |

A guy who i've been dating for a year was heavily intoxicated at a public place at night . When I tried to help him and stop the embarrassment, he pushed me down. Two altercations occurred at my apartment ( with him walking away intoxicated alongside a highway and me going after him in my car so he wouldn't get hit) and at his apartment complex( after driving him home ). It escalated after I found text messages from another woman whom he was also dating as well. I was called vulgar names, pushed, threatened to be elbowed, and my jewelry was destroyed. I found a long faint scratch on my arm the next day. He also dented/scratched the rear side of my car from reckless driving or driving while intoxicated. He had a hang over and doesn't remember anything. Is there anything I can do?

1. You can call the police.

The answer does not create an attorney/client relationship and is for informational purposes only.

Lassen Law Firm
    1515 Market St #1510
    Philadelphia, PA 19102
    215-510-6755
    http://www.InjuryLawyerPhiladelphia.com

Licensed in PA & NJ. 29% Contingency Fee. Phone: 215-510-6755 www.InjuryLawyerPhiladelphia.com

2. I am not licensed to practice in your state; however I would strongly encourage you to seek legal representation from a local attorney. You may want to consider moving on and leaving him behind.