Can I sue a doctor for making my vagina smaller without pryor discussion ?

Asked over 1 year ago - Warrenville, SC

I had a vaganal hysterectame in 2007, and when I went back to the doctor for check up, and told her I could not have sex because it hurt so bad, she gave me some cream for dryness and also informed me she made my bottem smaller. Tried to have sex again with my husband, but still hurt too bad. This was late in 2007. Anyway, he got sick shortly after with lung cancer and passed in 2009, but we couldn't have sex again, and haven't had sex since.

1. Tristan M Shaffer

5

Answered . Sorry to say this but you likely have a problem with the Statute of Limitations. and could have problems with the Statute of Repose.

Did you learn about the problem in 2007?

Pro

3

Answered . You may have a statute of limitations problem.

3. George Costas Andriotis

2

Answered . As my colleagues advised, it appears that you have a Statute of Limitations issue as too much time has passed.

Call for a free consultation at 727-937-1400 or visit us on the Web at www.serviceandjustice.com.