Can i sue a company for falling into a ditch on there property in an unlit part of the property?

Angwin, CA |

3 months ago i was at an event at vineyard tasting room as i pulled in there was no parking but i saw there was people parking along the vineyard some 200 feet from any lighting. In between where people were parking and the event was a vineyard where unknown to me a 4 ft dig 200 yrds long. As i was leaving the party i could see my car from others head lights and instead of walking along the road i walked directly in a diagonal direction to my car. i chose a shorter route unaware of the ditch. I then feel into this ditch ans landed head first in the ditch. My neck was is alot of pain, no one offered to help me instead they said i should leave bc i wasnt supposed to be there. Now i have doctors bills and i cant afford to pay them as well as constant neck pain! Can i sue them?

1. From the facts that you shared I would say that you really should meet with a personal injury attorney to evaluate your case. You will know if the attorney feels that your case is strong if the attorney is willing to not charge you anything until the case is resolved.

Get your medical bills together and make an appointment with an AVVO personal injury attorney.

2. I would think that on the facts stated you should be able to find an attorney to take the case.

If you'd like to discuss, please feel free to call. Jeff Gold Gold, Benes, LLP 1854 Bellmore Ave Bellmore, NY 11710 Telephone -516.512.6333 Email - Jgold@goldbenes.com

3. I agree with Mr. Wiesen and Mr. Gold. I, personally, would seriously consider taking a case with facts like the ones provided.