Can I sue a business for false advertisement

Trussville, AL |
Filed under: Business

My car was Impounded today at 2:45 pm and I was told to get my car out with no extra fees I would have to be back at the towing company before 12:15am and I arrived at the towing business at 10:14pm and I call the towing business phone number and the lady answer the phone told me it was nothing she can do because the work was out on a route

I don't see "false advertising" here; I don't see advertising at all. Hopefully, you'll be able to get your car back today.

No attorney-client relationship exists or is created by the answering of questions on Avvo or by any email communications resulting from Avvo unless and until a written contract creating such a relationship is executed by both the attorney and the client.

There is no advertising. If your car was wrongly impounded, you may have a remedy, but you don't say why it was impounded. You should speak with a local lawyer to discuss the ins and outs - good luck with your car.

The content of the this submission is intended to provide general information on the topic presented, and is offered with the understanding that the author is not rendering any legal or professional services or advice. This submission is not a substitute for legal advice. Should you require such services, retain competent legal counsel.

I don't see this as an advertising issue either. If you were provided written terms under which to claim your vehicle and the towing company varied from those terms, you may have an action. More information is required to determine what, if any, action is appropriate. Good luck with your matter, however.

The above response is provided solely as general guidance in accordance with Alabama law and based on general legal principles; is not intended as nor should it be construed as legal advice; and does not form or create an attorney-client relationship or obligation to provide further guidance or response.

Business topics

Recommended articles about Business